• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Thumbs up to MAX BMW

greggsnider

G Spot
At the suggestion of several members, I brought my bike to MAX in New Hampshire for some repair work. They are now officially my service shop for so long as I own a Beemer.

The shop is fantastic. They're easy to get to, the entire place is immaculate, and has a comfortable waiting area (thanks for the coffee and wifi!) with plenty of fellow riders to b.s. with. The staff is tremendous - they took care of everything in record time, dealt with an open recall I knew nothing about, even replaced my air filter since they were in there already. Tom went out of his way to hunt down a fax from my insurance company that had vanished.

There are shops closer/more convenient to Boston, but MAX's is well worth the trek, IMO. Plus, if the weather is nice, the ride home along Rye Beach and Hampton Beach is great (not to mention, 10-15 degrees cooler).

I have never been to MAX in NH, but I have been buying parts from them. Rusty from the parts knows his staff especially for airheads. I will try to make a ride up there for just hack of it.

I've ordered bunches of parts for my old /5 from Rusty. Once I just told him I needed everything to rebuild my rear drive and he sent it to me-down to the last little washer. Great company. Excellent service.

:usa

...and if you can't make the trip, they pickup/dropoff for a small fee OR if you spend enough $$ the pickup/drop is free!

+1 on good service from Max BWM (though I do seem to lose the odd faring screw here and there).

-tp

Agree - outstanding shop, people and management - completely a Top Notch operation

I think the thing that makes them good is that they are actually trying, and trying to do good. A simple example of this is the MAX e-mail newsletter.

Back