• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

not quite the height of fashion but...

f14rio

:dance...works for me. (surplus u.s. 20 mm ammo bags)

Attachments

• Picture 198.jpg
    Picture 198.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:
I think these amo bags would much better fit her:

BMWADV.jpg

Cheers,
Guenther

Love the bags!

I think these amo bags would much better fit her:

BMWADV.jpg

Cheers,
Guenther
Wow, I'm surprised that picture has survived over a day! :uhoh

I posted a very similar picture on a thread where people were talking about an ON article regarding a ride tracking Che Guevara. I posted the pic saying that, rather than have a ride following Che, I'd prefer to go on a Wehrmacht Rally. The obvious point was to draw an analogy between Nazism and Cuban fascism, and that it was equally offensive to have a motorcycle rally around either. But, my post was removed within minutes on the grounds that we can talk about lots of icky things around here, but not Nazis.

But, c'est la vie, as the French are still lucky enough to say!

Anyway, while its still up, I think its a darn funny picture! :thumb

I don't see any "Nazis" in that photo. I see three common soldiers serving their country.

f14rio: Those bags are a great idea and they look like they belong on your bike, imo. :thumb

I see they were only 75 km's from Leningrad. Things didn't work out well for anyone on that adventure ride .
At least it's St. Petersburg again; a move in the right direction.

I see they were only 75 km's from Leningrad.

Just because these old photos are so interesting to pour over, use "Ctrl" and "+" together to zoom in on the image to the point where you can see that these three troops are grinning ear to ear and looking at the bottom sign. The Kraftfahrer's (vehicle driver) extended hand seems to be pointing to "Berlin Mitte 1,545 Km" (Downtown Berlin) as if to say, "You see, we're almost home!"

Or possibly, " I told you we shoulda taken a left turn at Alba-koiky"

"Crtl" and "-" zooms back out.

i think the bags look great.

Rattle can the bike to match the bags.

What's the barrel from?

Back