• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

YA'LL ready for this?

Polarbear

Polarbear
Boy, its getting close to rid'in time to Oregon:). Perhaps a few have already hit the trail too, like Paul/Voni, etc.. By now, you're probably DEEP in packing sorting your goodies to carry along, or mapping your best routes and/or sidetrips to and from wherever. Any troubles out there? I'm cleaning my "Mr.Happy" all up, getting him ready for the road again and my gear is spread out, even my tent is set up in my backyard getting waterproofed for another season. Wish'in all ya'll a safe journey and looking forward to seeing so many friends again. Happy Trails/Ride safe/smile a lot. Randy"Polarbear"Owens...GSA1200(red/white),"Mr.Happy"just a beam'in too in his bright yellow tux,:).....:thumb:usa

Tent? What tent? Yer starting to give people from "Clovis" a wet~N~rusty name.

I camp wherever I can throw my hotel key.

BTW, there is a Steve Aikens living in Clovis, CA. I ain't him.

Clovis where?

That N.M. town always gets me questions, how far from home I am. Nobody knows Clovis,CA. I'm asked where, N.M.? I see ya a long timer here too at the 'MOA, with that 4 digit member #...I'm not too far behind at #13233. Glad to know ya, Steve of the other "Clovis":). See ya in Redmond with that bad habit key thing:), Tent'in, Randy OwensGSA1200:thumb:usa

Back