• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Camera Mount

dschulze

I hope this the right forum for this question.

Withing the last few years there was a flexible camera mount reviewed in the BMWON. I cannot find the review.

Can some one help me out here? I would like to mount my camera on my bike to save some of the views as I ride.

Thanks, Dennis

I don't know of a "flexible" mount but I use the RAM mount system which allows you to mount most anything, using their RAM ball base to come up with most any configuration. The pics below show the round RAM ball camera mount, mounted to a Manfrotto Quick Release Plate. I don't use this much as I've gone to video, using a VIO POV and just keep the FZ-35 in the tank bag. But this gives you an idea of using the RAM system. The VIO POV resellers do have a flexible type of mount, though. Check here: http://pointofviewcameras.com/6in-flex-mount-for-pov-1-vio-camera.html

682781006_Yc7Kr-M.jpg

682782266_B59LT-M.jpg

682782094_Apv4F-M.jpg

682781936_oms4S-M.jpg

Back