• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Vendor list?

mbelectric

Just wondering, is there a vendor list that will be posted?

Might make it possible for people to have tires, fluids, accessories ordered ahead of time
and waiting for them if needed at the Rally. And who will be installing same.

And fluids doesn't mean beer....:drink

Catch ya at the beer tent..:whistle

MB>

Just wondering, is there a vendor list that will be posted?

Might make it possible for people to have tires, fluids, accessories ordered ahead of time
and waiting for them if needed at the Rally. And who will be installing same.

And fluids doesn't mean beer....:drink

Catch ya at the beer tent..:whistle

MB>

Ditto....My wife and I have a shopping list and we've been holding off on making any purchases hoping to find some good deals at the rally. With about a month to go it sure would be nice to know what vendors will be available and what products can be purchased.

cbcK1200S - Colin

///////// =o&o>

I'd like to know too. Older posts say there will be a vendor list added as we get closer to the rally.

Is this close enough?

Vendor list

There will possibly be addititions, I guess it's also possible someone could cancel. Here's what we have at this time.

http://www.bmwmoa.org/rally10/the_rally_basics/2010_rally_vendors

This is an excellent list of vendors supporting the MOA. For most it's a long trek WEST!!

I don't want to sound uncooperative, but if you don't see someone on the list you expected to attend, please contact the vendor directly. We have posted the vendors that have signed up, if they aren't on the list we cannot answer if they will sign up later nor why the may not attend.

Thanks, now get that farkle list started!! :clap :bikes

There will possibly be addititions, I guess it's also possible someone could cancel. Here's what we have at this time.

http://www.bmwmoa.org/rally10/the_rally_basics/2010_rally_vendors

This is an excellent list of vendors supporting the MOA. For most it's a long trek WEST!!

I don't want to sound uncooperative, but if you don't see someone on the list you expected to attend, please contact the vendor directly. We have posted the vendors that have signed up, if they aren't on the list we cannot answer if they will sign up later nor why the may not attend.

Thanks, now get that farkle list started!! :clap :bikes

Anyone know when the vendors are going to be open for business? It would be nice to get in some early shopping before the rush arrives on Thursday and I seem to have some time to kill as I'm currently sitting in the Rally's RV park and my wife is just itching to shop. :brow

cbcK1200S - Colin

///////// =o&o>

Speaking of shopping...

How are they handling the sales tax? :deal
Oregon has none... Does POP (point of purchase) dictate this or vendors home state?

Who amongst the vendors are dealing w/ shocks?
I need three. That's need, not want. :D

Oregon has none... Does POP (point of purchase) dictate this or vendors home state?

You betcha....gotta love it eh.
cbcK1200S - Colin

Anyone know when the vendors are going to be open for business? It would be nice to get in some early shopping before the rush arrives on Thursday and I seem to have some time to kill as I'm currently sitting in the Rally's RV park and my wife is just itching to shop. :brow

cbcK1200S - Colin

///////// =o&o>

Sorry but it's Thursday morning 9:00 AM. at least that's what it is for the inside ones. Most vendors aren't set up yet and won't be until late Wednesday.

We will not be charging sales tax and we're from PA. Even if we have to drop ship something to you we do not have to charge any sales tax.

We will not be charging sales tax and we're from PA. Even if we have to drop ship something to you we do not have to charge any sales tax.

Thank you...
I'm not a nickel-dimer but on big ticket items it does add up!
I'm talkin' AeroStitch and Shocks kinda purchases. :brow
Not bandannas and t shirts. :)

Back