• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Viele Dank!!!

CTellman

This is a quick thank you to all BMW MOA members and a group of people who have made a dream come true.
I am the lucky winner of the S1000RR from BMW MOA. My wife Lisa and I traveled to Salt Lake City over Memorial Day for the World Supebike Race and to spend time with a great bunch of BMW afficionados.
We had wonderful lodging at the Little America Hotel and we rubbed elbows with Ray Zimmerman, Greg Feeler, Jackie and Chris Hughes, Tom Buttars, Sue Rihn- Manke and Ted Moyer and others who I didn't meet.
These people all helped make this experience great. Everyone was very nice and made us feel very special. The weekend was fun and the Miller Sports park was an excellent place to watch and hear the superbikes perform. The S1000RR has a very distinctive sound.
Vince Winkel is working on an article in ON.
I want to thank everyone for the private messages of congratulations and good wishes.
The BMW MOA is viable, successful and strong club because of the stewardship you all have for the roundel, the club and for each other!
I have been riding BMWs on and off (mostly on) since May of 1972 and I am proud to be a member.
Thank you all . . . .
Campbell Tellman II
'93 R100RT
'10 S1000RR (July '10)
:thumb

Tear me off a little mountain, won't you?
What a story you'll have to tell when you take a break. "Yeah I won it".
And watch the jaws drop. :jawdrop
Be safe and enjoy!

A Metamorphosis . . . .

Wezul,
At first I was a pariah! Not one of my local BMW friends believed me! When they checked the BMW MOA website for verification then they wouldn't talk to me. It is a good thing I have a healthy self esteem and a positive self image!
Now they invite me to parties and everyone asks me to tell the story.
This has been a dream come true and my wife is happy because I agreed to clean out the garage!
Campbell Tellman II
'93 R100RT
'10 S1000RR (July 2010)
:thumb

right on, great bike and a heck of a winning. have a blast!

The whole Superbike Superstakes program was fun from start to finish. I wish I could have been there at the finish when you were presented with the bike.

I know you'll enjoy the bike, and you'll enjoy your clean garage, too :) May even find some stuff you've been looking for!

Congratulations.

Muriel

Back