• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Need help moving oversize BMW item from SF area to East Coast

CaptDistraction

I have a piece of BMW memorabilia (not a bike or part thereof) that I need to move from the San Francisco area to one of the mid-Atlantic states (MD, VA, or NC). It's final destination is NC, but I can pick it up from you wherever you are headed in that area. It measures approximately 50 inches x 50 in x 10 in, so it would fit up against one wall in a van and in theory not take up much space at all. In return for your help, I would of course be willing to contribute to your expenses. It would work out best for me if it could happen sometime in July. If you know of anyone renting a moving van or has a freight company with some extra space or any other suggestions, please let me know. Thanks! David

If no other option go FedEx as they are cheaper on the larger stuff. For an example,I sold a complete(less gauges)BMW car dash on Ebay several months ago and the box was almost as tall as me and went from KY to CA for something like 35-$40.:blah:blah

Back