• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hermit Island Rally

Still have some openings

I got a notice from the club president yesterday saying that they still had some openings available. The weather should be absolutely fantastic which is very much out of character for this rally. I collected the prizes for the door prize raffle for the rally and I can tell you that there is some great stuff up for grabs. It should be a really nice weekend. Have fun.

I just got home from the rally. Awesome location, people, fun, etc! My do those Quebecers know how to have a good time! :thumb Will post some photos later.

Pete

This must be your first Hermit Rally - Any Canadian has a good time at Hermit - I think it's the only time I want to learn French - to party with them. The Nova Scotians are Better - they at invite ya up to the Rock and would put ya up as well !
Great weather this Rally - see ya next year !

You mean these folks???

DSCN0618.jpg

That would be them! I have no idea what they were saying but they sure had fun saying it. Hmmm, maybe they were making fun of me...:laugh

Back