Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does anyone have a "Membership" to PASHNIT.COM?

but don't have the $20 to commit to becoming a "member" without knowing if this would be helpful.
    Why don't you pay the $20 and let the guy make a buck for all his hard work!
    I'm unemployed and I'll give you the $20 bucks if you're that dead set on getting something for nothing
    Save your $20! Maybe he can stay still one day, save 5 G of fuel and pay that $20 himself!
    I think he was asking if it is worth it, not for your log in and password.

(Edited my snarky comment out, no need to add to this sidetrack.)
    Last edited by Ted; 05-27-2010 at 03:36 PM.
    Ted
    "A good stick is a good reason"
    1994 K75RT
    Moto Pages

I've been a member of their forum for several years and it is FREE. I also subscribe to their California Moto Roads. It's the Best Motorcycle Money I've spent. I use their Maps and Suggestions all the time. 2010 R1200GSA ($23K) Accessories ($4K) Gasoline (>$3 / Gal) Good Journeys (PRICELESS).
    Alicia from The Left Coast
    2010 R1200GSA, 1995 R1100GS (SOLD?) & 2008 KLR650
    IBA# 45858

Sheesh - calm down!!

Wow, relax a little. I'm not trying to kill Tim Mayhew or denigrate his good work. As Ted said, I wasn't asking anyone for their login and password.

I am realizing a bit of a dream here, and being on a shoestring budget at all times, I look for value and in turn value the (helpful) suggestions of those on the forum. Thanks again Daryl Richman for your detailed and spot-on suggestions.

For me to be able to be "on the road" for 6 days and spend time visiting my son, daughter-in-law and new grandson is a gift to me from my wife. I left her at home with our other grandson who is living with us for 3 months (our daughter is in the Air Force) and she was completely supportive.

We, like a whole lot of others, have been through a lot in the past 3 years and still having my motorcycle at all is a blessing. It is a wonderful "escape", even when commuting my 83 mile round trip to work each day.

Not being "able" to travel on the bike much, I have seen the Pashnit.com website and browsed it a few times. The ride reports would be valuable for excursions like this one but since I don't get to take trips very often, this was something I chose not to subscribe to.

Take care and enjoy your ride, wherever you go.
    Last edited by jyambrovich; 05-28-2010 at 04:56 AM. Reason: spelling error
    JAY
    2000 R1100RT, Opal Blue 87,000 miles
    57,000 BMW miles in 6 years