• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Ride my GS in Big Sur, CA in exchange for using your moto in Cleve, OH 5-26 to 6-2

K

kim_cohan

Vacation Motorcycle swap. Yours in Cleveland for mine in California. Memorial day

Hi folks-

I own a 2001 R1150GS in Big Sur (Monterey) California. I am going to be in Oberlin, OH the week of May 26 through June 2 for my daughter's graduation. I am looking to borrow a bike to ride. In exchange, you can ride my GS in California when you visit.

We have the most amazing moto roads in the world here on the Central Coast.

All of my daughters ride. My oldest daughter is riding to Oberlin from California on her Ninja.

This is going to be an experience of a lifetime.

Your bike doesn't have to be a BMW, but it needs to be at least 600cc and in good shape. I will bring my gear, helmet, etc. I will be arriving in Cleveland on May 26. Leaving on June 2.

I am an experienced rider. I am fully insured. I will (obviously) pay for any damage. I have references.

When you come to California to ride my bike, I have a parking space for your car. You pick up the bike, and return it in the same shape I loaned it to you 6 days later. You have up to one year (or more) to come and ride my bike.

Send me a PM here, Email me, (kim@telemetrix.com), or call me 831-521-2360 and let's make this happen!

Here's my bike in Bishop CA
kims bike bishop.jpg
Kim

Last edited:
Back