• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thanks Junebug's Towing!

calnalu

Off shore and glassy
Had my ride stall on the way to work this morning (electrical problem of some sort) and Googled motorcycle towing to get it towed home. I was fortunate to find Marc Aley from Junebug's Towing who arrived quickly and drove me and my bike back to my house.

Marc owns a couple of Beemers amidst his quiver of bikes and we had a great chat about riding while driving back. Probably would have been more fun over a beer than having my bike towed but I wanted to give Marc and his business props for excellent service. If you're in need of a moto tow in the East Bay, give Marc a call at 510-406-3334!

Also want to give a shout out to Bill Mayer, RT rider, and fellow MOA member who saw me stranded waiting for Marc and his truck and came over and introduced himself. Sounds like we'll reconnect in Redmond if not sooner!

Other than my bike breaking down, it was a great morning for hooking up with Berkeley Beemer riders!

Marty

Back