• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

St. Augustine, FLA

leaveword

What a great base to tour Northern Florida/southern Georgia from for a weekend. America's oldest city is walkable, colorful, with a great waterfront, balanced with as many java huts as bars and as many dive hotels as swanky upscale ones, with as many activities for kids as for adults, and it's easily accessed from I-95. The vibe is Williamsburg with Charleston/Savannan esthetics but without the spoon-fed history and the re-enactors. I thoroughly enjoyed my overnight stay there last month on the moto and look forward to returning and scoping out new adventures.

So if you have any beta on St. Augustine, here's the place for it!

Back