• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Mini State Flag Decals?

scoobs

While at the GMR last weekend I spotted a bike that had miniature state flag decals on the side cases- I guess representing each State the owner had visited. Unfortunately I wasn't able to track down the owner, so would be grateful for any info. regarding a supplier.
Cheers,
Ian :drink

I just Googled 'miniature state flag decals' and had a TON of returns...

Thanks

I've just placed an order.Thanks again to all who helped- "when we look after each other the world is a better place". There are so many reasons why this forum is a great place!!!!!!!!!
Cheers,
Ian :drink

Now where do you get the one that is a map of USA, with little state stickers that can be applied, like I've seen on a few side-cases?

RV supply store might have a small one...otherwise, look to the touring bike supply places...or...use Google like I did to find the mini flag decals...

thread on this board.....

I seem to remember seeing a thread on this board from a guy who had created a map of the USA sticker that had individual state stickers that were different colors that went inside the outline of the US.............

Yes;

It was here, under the opportunities pages on the forum. Is that part of the forum still active? The USA/State sticker map was neat, you see on motorhomes a lot, but miniturized for bikes and helmets:). Some guy/member was selling these back East...Randy

Glad you found a site for the mini-stickers.

Something my son and I have gone to, as it is easily undated, is a patch for your jacket(s).

I buy them in multiple quantities, so as I acquire new outer garments, my touring history comes with me. Waterproof and nice looking.

Since you walk around with it on display, it seems to start more friendly conversations that a static motorcycle case.

Just a thought.

http://gmanindustries.com/index.php?cPath=40

Back