• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2011 Rally-Bloomsburg,Pa.

+1 on the 'other brand' tour. We did it during a Retread Rally back in 1982 or '83. A very good tour of the plant and a nice museum.

While we were in the area (Gettysburg), we also had a tour of the Utz pretzel & potato chip factory. I remember they let us pick a hot pretzel right off the line at the end. And don't forget HERSHEY!!

+1 on the 'other brand' tour. We did it during a Retread Rally back in 1982 or '83. A very good tour of the plant and a nice museum.

Would be a very interesting picture with a couple hundred or more Beemers parked at their facility..would be a very worthy ON front cover photo.:usa:german

Last edited:
RGuy...the link you posted is down! Question for you guys that have been to these events before. Can you do the event in one day? I am only 2 hrs or so from this area?
What can be expected at this event? Venders....ect??

RGuy...the link you posted is down! Question for you guys that have been to these events before. Can you do the event in one day? I am only 2 hrs or so from this area?
What can be expected at this event? Venders....ect??

While I am sure you could only spend a day and go home there is a lot to see and do. The vendor area is probably the better part of a day then there are usually great seminars and speakers. If it were me coming from NJ I'd plan on at least one overnight.

Hours and Tours
Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Two tours: 10:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.

Saturday Hours:
April thru December
Gift Shop Hours: 10 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tour times: 11:00 a.m., 12 noon and 1:00 p.m.

There are at least 3 routes of twisty roads to get there and Hermy's BMW is just down the road.

Routing info is forthcoming, one route is lacking in part due to a bridge repair and I didn't want to sit in amusement park traffic.

There are a few other breweries within riding distance.

speaking of Hermy's BMW dealership, a few doors down from Hermy's in Port Clinton exists the Port Clinton Hotel, home of MASSIVE portions of pretty darn good food. DO NOT order an order of french fries for any less than two. they usually have at least one Yuengling on tap- last time i was there it was the Porter. :drink Port Clinton is just down the road (Hiway 61) a piece from Pottsville, home of Yuengling.

Am I registered?

I tried to find an email address or phone # for this, but could not find it.

I completed the registration process for myself and Amanda. After i submitted my credit card information, I was greeted by a red notice that there was a problem.

I looked and noticed that the address was not an EXACT match to the one used in my credit card billing and decide that was the problem. When I tried to correct the address field, I was told that I could not because I was already registered.

Am I?

Is there a contact person?

Should I wait to see if the charge shows up on the credit card?

I completed the registration process for myself and Amanda. After i submitted my credit card information, I was greeted by a red notice that there was a problem.

I looked and noticed that the address was not an EXACT match to the one used in my credit card billing and decide that was the problem. When I tried to correct the address field, I was told that I could not because I was already registered.

Am I?

I'd call the MOA office if I were you. That way you won't have to wait to see whether it shows up on your CC statement, or the MOA office sends you the written confirmation.

Am I?

this is a larger issue when Canadians are making purchases from a U.S. based company. Probably works the other way around as well I suppose (U.S. card and Canadian order..... well, it could happen eh?) Most companies seem to have a way of accommodating this. The BMWMOA, being an international organization of sorts, should rectify this glitch forthwith and upgrade. I'll pay when I get there though. - Bob

Paid

I just checked my credit card activity and my registration DID go through.

There are some glitches with the registration page. If you think you are registered, check to make sure that your payment went through with your card company.

Back