• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Heading to Pecatonica swap meet?

R

RTFlyer

Next weekend, April 24-25, 2010...

Just wondering who is going. I picked up an R75/7 project a couple weeks ago so I'm thinking that I have to go. I'm looking for handlebars, a seat, maybe some handlebar controls, clutch, brake, and throttle cables, and whatever else I find that I can't live without like an "S" fairing or ???

The downside is that I'll have to go in my cage so I can bring whatever I find home. The upside is that my cage is a new-to-me 545i (Titan Silver like my RT!), so the trip will at least be tolerable.

hope to see you there we are only about 60 miles from there . It's a good swap meet have gone the last 4 or 5 years this is the 2nd year for a 2 dayer I like it much better

Dave

Back