• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Appleton, WI

K

Kirbster919

As I left class today in Appleton, I saw an airhead and shouted at the guy riding, sometime to the extent of "I have an airhead!"

Based on the road you were about to turn on to, you clearly like to ride, so if you happen to be a member of MOA and see this, get in touch with me and we'll go find some twisties.

I know a guy I work with and his son both live in that area, and
I don't think they are BMWMOA members. What model was it?

I actually couldn't tell what model it was. It had a purple R100R style tank, black square valve covers, and it looked well ridden.

Once in a while I'll see airheads around here, but mostly just Harleys.

I know that Kevin (97077) lives in Neenah. He has an R80RS and a R100RS and a /5 among others. He rides.

Appleton Airhead Association? When's our first meeting?

Back