• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Forum gathering - 8pm Fri. night at the rally

Coming to the Forum Gathering?

• :thumb You bet!

Votes: 48 77.4%
  • :( Nope. Maybe next time

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • :dunno I'm not sure yet

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
On another thread, I thought we were going to get together on Thursday evening, 'bout 6-ish, at the Beer Garten. The thought behind this was because George will be playing starting about 6-ish on Friday, and the Forum Folks will be tending bar on Friday from noon-til-4pm. At least that was the proposal at the time. What is on anybody's mind?

You guys are making me envious

I can't make the rally this year, but I remember the great time I had in Spokane when we all got together. For those of you on the sidelines, go! It is fun to put faces on people you have met here, and some of these guys (and gals) are just plumb nuts.

Sorry I'm gonna miss it. Have fun, I'll be thinking of you and waiting for the pictures to show up here. :thumb

lorazepam said:
I hope they have cabs that will take me to and from nitro, where my room is located. Dont want a drunk person riding my scooter. :drink :beer :1drink

That is the reason I camp. just "Leave the light on to find the tent!"
:D :drink :drink

Oh...Why Bourbon? I prefer a single malt scotch. :thumb

See ya there.

Sounds like fun! I'll plan on dropping by with my flask of sipping tequila.

I only drink it for medicinal purposes though - it's a sure cure for sobriety.

Steve

How will I know thee?Let me count the ways...

KBasa said:
OK, we've got a bunch of folks showing up from all over the coutry and by now we're all actually starting to recognize each other's names and avatars.

So, to make us all feel like a big happy family, how about if we all get together at the beer tent at 8pm on Friday of the national. We can all have a beer, shoot the breeze, taste some bourbon perhaps and make a whole bunch of new friends.

Anybody up for it?

:D :D

So Dave I will know you and the rest of the Forumistas by the stack of bourbon you are so thoughtfully providing?
And by the raucous crowd around the stack of bourbon?
Or shall we all paint our butts red?
:type

Whoops Revived a thread from last year...

Still up for a get together, but just realized that this thread is an older one. If we get together at this time, it will be in the middle of Lonesome George. Time to come up with another time......

I think the thursday evening meeting time proposed my Manic Mechanic is a good idea. I will bring some woodford reserve and some tequila, since they are left over from the solstace ride.

We dont have to be sober for this do we? I plan on sterilizing my innards with healthy doses of alcohol during the rally, and my be listing a bit to port that late in the afternoon.

lorazepam said:
We dont have to be sober for this do we? I plan on sterilizing my innards with healthy doses of alcohol during the rally, and my be listing a bit to port that late in the afternoon.

maybe we should help each other out,
I list a little starboard, and between the 2 of us we'll be OK (as long as we avoid the poop deck that is)

wasn't this thread started for the the 2003 rallY

Mark11LT said:
wasn't this thread started for the the 2003 rallY

Yea Mark, I did a search and thought this was another thread. It turns out that there is not a formal Forum Frenzy for 2005. Yet. We do have a winner though of Thursday 7PM at the Beer Tent. I will post a new thread.

Back