• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

MOA Forum gathering - 8pm Fri. night at the rally

Coming to the Forum Gathering?

• :thumb You bet!

Votes: 48 77.4%
  • :( Nope. Maybe next time

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • :dunno I'm not sure yet

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters

kbasa

First MOA Forum gathering - 8pm Fri. at the Rally

OK, we've got a bunch of folks showing up from all over the coutry and by now we're all actually starting to recognize each other's names and avatars.

So, to make us all feel like a big happy family, how about if we all get together at the beer tent at 8pm on Friday of the national. We can all have a beer, shoot the breeze, taste some bourbon perhaps and make a whole bunch of new friends.

Anybody up for it?

:D :D

Re: First MOA Forum gathering

KBasa said:
Anybody up for it?

:D :D
Oh, yeah ... I'm up for it. :clap
But my plans are still in the air for the National. If I come, I will definitely be at the MOA Forum Gathering. :D

Lets see, beer, BOURBON, riding and camping. And its all within 2 hours of home. I think I'll be there. Any special requests for bourbon?

Re: Re: First MOA Forum gathering

BMWRider said:
Oh, yeah ... I'm up for it. :clap
But my plans are still in the air for the National. If I come, I will definitely be at the MOA Forum Gathering. :D

What's that and miss the ADVrider gatering?:dunno
Wait we aint got that far yet over there. Sorry my bad.

gathering time/location

Can we post this gathering time & place somewhere at the Rally?

Or have it announced somehow.

I'm sure I'll forget about it!

Re: gathering time/location

gsjay said:
Can we post this gathering time & place somewhere at the Rally?

Or have it announced somehow.

I'm sure I'll forget about it!

*paging Mike Friedel, paging Mr. Friedel, phone call for Mr. Friedel*

gararnett said:
Lets see, beer, BOURBON, riding and camping. And its all within 2 hours of home. I think I'll be there. Any special requests for bourbon?

Brown.

:1drink :D

BeerGarden Forum Gathering

Friday night it is.

Beer, bourbon and some great bluegrass music from West Virginia's own Johnny Staats and the Delivery Boys. Johnny Staats is a nationally recognized amazingly talented mandolin player. His band plays tunes ranging in style from Bill Monroe standards to David Grisman Dawg type music, much of it original. It will be an ass kicking good music night....as will the other two nights of equally outstanding feel good party time music.

Once again fulfilling my promise of "No bad garage bands playing "Proud Mary" off key allowed!"

Just another reason to not miss Charleston's "Almost Heaven" Rally

Re: BeerGarden Forum Gathering

Michael Friedle said:
Friday night it is.

Beer, bourbon and some great bluegrass music from West Virginia's own Johnny Staats and the Delivery Boys.

*heads out to kitchen and starts perusing the shot glass collection to get ready*

dave
:1drink

First MOA Forum gathering

Now there's a man who has his priorities straight and knows how to pack light. A true Sled Dog:)

re: Forum rally gathering

You bet I'll be there. I want to meet the Guy from Marin and find out just what he does to waste time.

Anybody know what flavors of beer we will be having? Anything other than Piswah? Hoppy is good. Da Bitterer, da betterer. Something like a Sierra Nevada, Tupper's Hop Pocket, or Alimony Ale.

mikeout...

Mike Enloe
Hamilton, VA
R1100GS

:clap

Yes, I will be there not a beer drinker.
Maybe BMWMOA could get Iron City brewery to can some with BMWMOA labels.

:dunno

Re: re: Forum rally gathering

menloe said:
You bet I'll be there. I want to meet the Guy from Marin and find out just what he does to waste time.

Anybody know what flavors of beer we will be having? Anything other than Piswah? Hoppy is good. Da Bitterer, da betterer. Something like a Sierra Nevada, Tupper's Hop Pocket, or Alimony Ale.

mikeout...

Mike Enloe
Hamilton, VA
R1100GS

Hey Mike!

Over on the Beer Tent thread, Santa says they're going to have Redhook ESB, among others.

:thumb

ESB is pretty lame, trust me, do an upgrade to thier IPA instead!

Redhook Mug Club Member #24

Attachments

• come to me.jpg
    come to me.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 319
Back