• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Forum gathering - 8pm Fri. night at the rally

Coming to the Forum Gathering?

• :thumb You bet!

Votes: 48 77.4%
  • :( Nope. Maybe next time

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • :dunno I'm not sure yet

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Hmmmm, let's see:

Bikes then beer, all in one day......only thing that could be better would be if it was free!

Another husband/wife RT team (KANKU/EMPI)

see ya there.

Forum gathering

I sure will be there. Can't stay out too late, gotta take the ERC course the next morning. See you there.

OK all you lushes....how about I trough a fly in the foam?

Your poor ole Veep will be running the Beer Tent cash box, taking your hard earned money, on friday night from 8pm to 1am. Can we start gathering, say, 7pm instead? I'd really like to meet you clowns!! Besides, I'd like a few swigs before I go to work!:bliss

Also, who is going to bring the "FORUM LUSHES ARE OVER HERE" sign???:dunno

See ya Friday night!

Hawk Hawthorne
VP BMW MOA:D

7pm? Sounds good to me.

I'll make a sign, though it might be kind of smallish.....

Dave

If I can find you guys I will be there... coming in thursday. and I imagine I will be ready for a beer by friday night, and I hope they have cabs that will take me to and from nitro, where my room is located. Dont want a drunk person riding my scooter. :drink :beer :1drink

Forum gathering

Hi again, 7pm sounds good to me but I was planning on riding the rally shuttle. We are staying at a Hotel and as I understand the shuttles will not start running until 8pm. Just have to be a good girl I guess. See you there.
:cat

Shuttle Bus hours

The shuttle buses will run from 1800 to 0045.....6 pm to 12:45 am in girly time :p

Take the bus, parking will be very crowded at Beer Tent time at the U of C. Plus drinking and riding never mix.

Shuttle bus details will be in your Rally program.

I thought Martinis were the standard

Now I have to go repack.... and take the vermouth out of the tankbag.

I will be there, first rally for me so I am hotelling it. Busses are our friends.

And just remember, Good People go to heaven, Bad People go everywhere else.:evil
:beer

Finished my bourbon last night, but still have vermouth, gin, shaker and glass.

I'm surviving.....

:D

See you cats there.

dave

Back