• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

April 18 Gathering of the Nortons

nplenzick

I thought I would give a plug for a local Norton club the Delaware Valley Norton Riders club. Their having their annual "Gathering of the Norton's" on Sunday April 18 with the rain date the following Sunday April 25 at Washington's Crossing State Park, in Bucks County Pa. It's FREE and ALL bikes are welcomed! Last year they had about 500 bikes attending. It would be a great destination ride for many and since this is pretty much in my backyard I can assure you that the roads in the area along with the spring flowers will be great. Lot's of great charming restaurants in the area along River rd (PA RT 32) including New Hope which is just up the road a piece.
For more info http://www.dvnr.org/

The more the merrier. Many of my friends are stopping by and the weather looks pretty good though it'll be on the cool side.

Good to meet you and it was good to see Roman again. It really was some event I think there was just about every motorcycle manufacture represented and it was great to see many MOA members. We'll be there next year that's for sure.
There's some great things that are suppose to happen along the Delaware this year. May 8 Frenchtown NJ is suppose to have some kind of vintage motorcycle and art festival and the third weekend in October on the Pa side is suppose to be a vintage motorcycle auction, motorcycle art, and more in Tinicum Valley Park, Bucks County, Pa. More details on that when they become available. This is a prime area for things like this and it'll be nice to see some first class motorcycle events along with all of the other great things that are going on along my beloved Delaware River.

Back