• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

MMMM 2010 Mid-Atlantic Riders Maintenance Day

1024JLC

Although it was a brisk March morning yesterday (low 30's in the morning to low 40's by early afternoon) the Mid-Atlantic Riders Club had their annual MMMM (March Motorcycle Maintenance Madness) event. We had a good turn out (17 bikes by my count); and service projects from simple oil changes to head scratching electrical problem solving were undertaken. We want to thank everyone for coming out, and we look forward some great group rides this season. A special thanks to Davis for hosting the event and lending his experience and knowledge....yet again!

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

The Mid-Atlantic Riders want to wish everyone a safe and fun riding season!

It was a bit brisk but quite a successful day! Thanks to all who came out to work on a project, help someone else, or just socialize.

the club is organizing a Power to the People tour on April 10th. Three power plants and three dams on the Susquehanna River. If interested, PM or visit our website: http://www.midatlanticriders.com

What a great way to service your bike. I wish we had that type of thing up here in the NY Metro area. It's looks like a really nice club you guys have going down there!

Bob
'04 K1200GT

Next time, I'll be sure to post something here. All are welcome, come on down, Bob!

Back