• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

May 1st Spring Tune-Up Party and stuff

So what did the neighbors think about all the rowdy bikers:drink, and who won the burnout contest? And no pic's of the wet t-shirt contest?:dunno

Really, Roy...I'm pretty disappointed that I missed it. I would love to have met some of my fellow cheeseheads (I graduated high school in Union Grove WI). I had it penciled in, hoping for a quick run up north, but things here got in the way.

Did Wezul bring anything good to drink? Seems that he has decent taste when it comes to spirits.

My R50 won the burnout contest. Hey, it's got 26 hp, what would you expect?

I won't say who won the wet t-shirt contest, but he had a set of moobs.

Wezul didn't need to bring anything good to drink, we had it all here, from great New Glarus and Chippewa Falls Beer, and Homebrew that was awesome, to Don Julio Blanco and Reposado, Tequila fresh from Mexico, and other assorted liquors.
Many people dropped out for one reason or another, it was that kind of a weekend.
Next time. You too Crazy Drummer Dude!
:wave

Next time. You too Crazy Drummer Dude!

Well, my uncle had a car show that same day, and there was a rumor my other uncle was going to get his '69 Camaro out of his basement for the first time in like a decade. My brother brought his '69 Camaro, my roommate brought her '72 Chevelle, my moms cousin brought his ...somethingI'dneverseenbefore... If I wasn't in school, I would have got the Model A back together in time, too. Oh, but since this is a motorcycle forum, my uncle had his Harley out and I snagged some shots of it.

20100501088.jpg

Really, I should have been doing homework..

:ha

BUT... I do wish I was able to go to your shindig. I don't even recognize any peeps in your pics.

Back