• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

May 1st Spring Tune-Up Party and stuff

So... how about a new bike that doesn't need any work, okay it might need to be washed. Could we bribe, influence, or blackmail the Host of this event with some good WISC brick cheese from Widmer's to allow entrance to this affair??
All bribes and Solicitations must be made to she who wears the pants. All will be welcomed.
:ha

Those who do not need work done on their bikes may hang out and mock those who do. It's all in the by-laws.

:wave

I have a Masters degree in observation. ;)

I'm six credits shy of my bachelor's in management. In the time it has taken me to get this far I've realized that I don't want to manage anyone or anything so I'll just observe as well. :lurk :drink

Hi Roy,

I'd like to swing by for a while. I had a good time last year. It'd be nice to see everyone again. Should I bring a dish to pass?

Pat

The current version of my band's schedule might allow me to attend. Youv'e been warned.

He is lying?
:laugh

Pat, you are more than welcome, and Thank you, yes a dish to pass would be great.

Although we could just pass OU812's DR with our bikes.
*snicker*
Not on the dirt though.

The DR would be good for maybe 1/10 of a mile.....:laugh

La Crosse

I'm interested if it's open to the public. A bit of a drive so I would probably haul the 75/5. Details?

Back