• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

May 1st Spring Tune-Up Party and stuff

Roy,I'm bringing cheese's various kinds and crackers and of course,,Beer. Some belgian white ale,oatmeal stout,and maple sap/surup ale. Beer handcrafted my me for any guests to taste,but I only have a 4 case limit in my motorcycle trailer.See you there. Check out a pic of my home brewery.

Thank you Scott, that is very kind (because Wezul hates nice) of you.
:wave

Last edited:
He'll get around to correcting that line, "let it be known" at 6:34 am tomorrow. With BubbaZ doing the honeymoon thing.....just helping out.

Nice guy...eh?

Cool, keep contributing. You'll need the benefits soon.

Last edited:
:gerg :doh

Uh, here's your 'n'.
I sent a contribution to the spelling police pension fund. :nyah

Kinda blows my whole rant, doesn't it?

Sheesh.
OK, back in my hole.

Last edited:
OK, let it be know that "nice" is my least favorite descriptor. In fact it is probably the vaguest of all. Let's work on that people. :rofl

And now back to our show.

How about "hep" ?

Y'know...like "hep cat".

a No show for the 2 2Beers

Ahhh, alas and alack
We will have to withdraw our invitation to attend this wonderful event. The oldest daughter and boyfriend have gotten an apartment and she has requested via phone using the " little girl - big eye and boo-boo lip" plea for help in the move. Not only that but a certain fuzzy feline will be leaving our home as well. So being loving parents(and really wanting the cat out) we agreed to help. Just please post some pictures so we can see what fun we will have missed.

Address?

Roy,

I'm new to the BMW world and live in Lake Mills. I'm sure I will be looking for a ride this weekend! I may swing in if that is okay? Just PM me the addy!

Thanks

Dave

Roy, please PM me directions. I'm on the fence still, but I can't visit if I don't know how to get there.

I just got back from picking up the F at Cycle Werks, so both bikes are ready to rock.
Man was that place hopping, both sales and service.
Me likey!
Road pillion up, not sure I like that.
Nothing like being a little terrified to make you feel really alive.
And now sushi for lunch.
YES!

BTW Jim if you run into a big lake you went too far. :jester

Back