• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

May 1st Spring Tune-Up Party and stuff

Beutiful weather and excellant company. Couldn't have asked for more. Thanks Roy, Nancy & Raechel. Did I say great?

It was everybody that came here that made the party great.
I think I actually have more beer than when we started, and I know we have more liquor.
Thank you all for coming, I hope you had fun.
I'll need at least a year to recover.

1 lawn chair was killed during the party, there was a brief moment of silence.

Most excellent time was had at Roy's house. Indeed a pleasure to finally meet Nancy and Rachael. A fine assembly of folks, too. Only regret, if any, is that there was only one bike that got tech'd. I think I brought too much stuff for the occasion.

When was there a moment of silence?
There were many moments of laughter.
Randy, nice job on balancing those throttle bodies. (I think he's done it before).

Saw Karen's RT . . . . cool new lines . . . and Tom's F800S slightly modded. (I finally got to see it Tom, sweet!)
Scottie brought several types of tasty home brew.

And there was meat in tube form. (sausages! man that chorizo was wicked)

Great to see you all.

Thanks Roy!

And Sue and Brian and Johnny and Eric and Dave and Rebecca and Pat and Pete and Mike and Al and Nancy and if I forgot to mention you I apologize.

Last edited:
When was there a moment of silence?
There were many moments of laughter.
Randy, nice job on balancing those throttle bodies. (I think he's done it before).

Saw Karen's RT . . . . cool new lines . . . and Tom's F800S slightly modded. (I finally got to see it Tom, sweet!)
Scottie brought several types of tasty home brew.

And there was meat in tube form. (sausages! man that chorizo was wicked)

Great to see you all.

Thanks Roy!

Good to see you again, Wezul. :wave

We had perfect guests, and Wezul.

:ha
I kid.

Anything that anybody perceived as bad that may have happened is my fault.
I invited them over.
I gave them beer.
My Thanks again to everybody who brought stuff that put the OOm PAh PAh in Party.

We had perfect guests, and Wezul.

I kid.

Anything that anybody perceived as bad that may have happened is my fault.
I invited them over.
I gave them beer.
My Thanks again to everybody who brought stuff that put the OOm PAh PAh in Party.

I drank beer, and I believe my guitar playing suffered because of that.
Do I blame you???

I drank beer, and I believe my guitar playing suffered because of that.
Do I blame you???

Then, logically, we all suffered because you drank beer.
:hide

Photos: Bam!
P5010093.jpg

P5010091.jpg

P5010092.jpg

P5010094.jpg

P5010095.jpg

P5010103.jpg

P5010099.jpg

P5010096.jpg

P5010100.jpg

P5010105.jpg

It would be logical to have the next fall party not around 9/12, as that is near my sons B-Day.:deal

Back