• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tech Sessions in Redmond?

R

robbcross

Is there a list of technical sessions available for the Redmond gathering? Perhaps I'm jumping the gun a little, and the schedules will be in an upcoming Owners News.

My particular interest is in 6K/12K maintenance, ideally on a K1200LT.

See y'all in Redmond!

Don't know,but;

I owned one and did all my own service work to 96000 miles. Sold it to my brother, still going strong:). I'll share all I know, if you find me! The valve adjust/check is probably the most time consuming thing to do on the bike. Not that bad, though, just a lot of fairing to dig through. I got a GSA now, to eliminate that fairing thing. See ya in Redmond. Keep a watch for the details in the 'ON. It'll be coming soon. Randy:usa

Back