• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

On the Road Again

Thanks for taking the time to let us travel along with you. You have a real eye for photography. :thumb

Love the way you travel.

One of our best vacations was 10 days in Colorado with no schedule. Is very liberating way to go.

Looking forward to more. :wave

Still following along. Having a good time vicariously! Keep posting.

James man, I need to head out to Iowa and we need to grab a beer.

great nite, spent it drinking and dancing at the star bar at little 5 points ATL. h

tomorrow is the time to head back north.

TexanRT sent me route last year of NE GA and a local confirmed it to be the area to ride in GA.

Weather is forecasted to be mild

The route north is all National Forest, free sleep under the stars.

I guessing tomorrow evenings aim will be Franklin, NC area.

Not really a rush at all. 3 days to get to PGH.

tomorrow is the time to head back north.

TexanRT sent me route last year of NE GA and a local confirmed it to be the area to ride in GA.

Weather is forecasted to be mild

The route north is all National Forest, free sleep under the stars.

I guessing tomorrow evenings aim will be Franklin, NC area.

Not really a rush at all. 3 days to get to PGH.

we live another hour past franklin... near waynesville.

if you can ride a grave (really sorta sandy mud at this point) road up a mountain, we have a room for you.

if you use GPS, PM me for a waypoint.

ian

Back