• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2010 Rally Registration via the Twisted Pair

aa3jy

For those who had to phone in due to the on-line malfunction..are we to receive some sort of confirmation via the mail or do we have to dig out our credit card receipt?

Regards,

Clay
Kimberton,Pa.

Define "Efficient"?

...I'll go further..phone call was made March 1st..still waiting...today is March 12th..

Actually, I don't think you'll receive a receipt soon. If I recall last year, I registered early but didn't get a receipt until May or June. I had pretty much forgotten about it when it showed up and surprised me. The funny thing is, I then left it on my desk at home. You know what? I got in anyway.

If I had to guess, they're going to make a big run a month or so before the rally and send them all at once, then pick up the remaining registrations as they come in.

Don't worry about it, you're in.

Well..that's the problem..one of the things I had to make sure was I didn't twice register due to the 'on-line fiasco' situation, that had occurred back on March 1st, and then was asked to register via the phone...

Well..that's the problem..one of the things I had to make sure was I didn't twice register due to the 'on-line fiasco' situation, that had occurred back on March 1st, and then was asked to register via the phone...

If you did they will gladly give you your money back. Relax. It happened to me once. I pre-registered. I didn't bring my form and the volunteer at registration couldn't find my form at the tent so I just paid again and said I'd send a copy of my old form when I got home. Within a day at the rally they had checked with the office, came and found me and gave me my $$ back. I've had bigger problems than that at the checkout line at the supermarket.

I suspect that you will get the nice white copy (they keep the yellow copy and will have it in the boxes at the registration tent) when you get there.

"Bigger problems than that.."

If you did they will gladly give you your money back. Relax. It happened to me once. I pre-registered. I didn't bring my form and the volunteer at registration couldn't find my form at the tent so I just paid again and said I'd send a copy of my old form when I got home. Within a day at the rally they had checked with the office, came and found me and gave me my $$ back. I've had bigger problems than that at the checkout line at the supermarket.

I suspect that you will get the nice white copy (they keep the yellow copy and will have it in the boxes at the registration tent) when you get there.

Just an FYI..your one of the ones(your personal info) that came across my screen March 1st around 2pm EST....

Well, shut my mouth. My receipt for the rally came in yesterday's mail. (FYI, I registered on 3/3.)

Now all I have to do is put it somewhere where I'll remember to bring it with me to the rally.

Back