• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Swanny's S1 Inaugural Ride

wayneswan

I picked up the "Acid Tripper" on 3/4/10 after waiting 9 months to get my hands on her. She's my first new vehicle and my first TRUE sport bike. After delevering my first born child, I installed the Slick plug at the dealer then booked!

feb-mar2010054.jpg

First touch...
feb-mar2010057.jpg

First sit....
feb-mar2010061.jpg

Ready to ride the next morning....my 42nd birthday......
feb-mar2010075.jpg

First stop in Preston, WA at a cool old mossy bridge...
feb-mar2010079.jpg

I didn't get a picture but I got pulled over on Ben Howard Rd. near Monroe, WA for 20 over....I could not believe he let me go! Best B-Day present I ever got from a Sherriff!

Steven's Pass was a bit chilly....where are my heated grips!!
feb-mar2010082.jpg

feb-mar2010081.jpg

Rode my German bike to a German town, Leavenworth, WA to drink some German Beer at Gustav's!
feb-mar2010087.jpg

Leavenworth, WA and the S1000RR
feb-mar2010088.jpg

feb-mar2010090.jpg

Made it to The Timberline Lodge in Penashtin, WA to meet Jay and Lizi Wesson, owners of the Lodge, and general bad-ass's.
feb-mar2010092.jpg

Here's Lizi having a sit....
feb-mar2010091.jpg

This bike is trouble. The SP decided to give me a nice nice present for my birthday on the ride home...not so lucky this time.
feb-mar2010093.jpg

The next day I decided to line up all the girls for a photo shoot.... they are all so smokin' hot.....I love the dirty lil' Fraulein's!!

feb-mar2010111.jpg

feb-mar2010112.jpg

feb-mar2010115.jpg

feb-mar2010119.jpg

feb-mar2010118.jpg

feb-mar2010123.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Cheers from Swanny!
feb-mar2010104.jpg

I
I didn't get a picture but I got pulled over on Ben Howard Rd. near Monroe, WA for 20 over....I could not believe he let me go! Best B-Day present I ever got from a Sherriff!

Steven's Pass was a bit chilly....where are my heated grips!!
feb-mar2010082.jpg

Wow - Awesome! Happy Birthday - twice pulled over on day one, too funny.

Back