• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Your favorite day ride from Wisconsin Dells

J

john832

We are going to spend one week in Wisconsin Dells and we are looking for the best of the best day rides, from 150 to 300 miles. We KNOW that there is some fabulous riding in the Rockport..Kickapoo area! We need your favorite loops! We will appreciate all of your suggestions. Thanks so much!

John & Ann
Marquette, MI :usa

What do you consider fabulous driving, what are you looking for? And when will this be?

With all respect that is due, my favorite day ride from Wisconsin Dells would be as far away as I could get. The same is true of Gatlinburg, Tennessee, and Disney World.

From downtown Dells, presuming you intend to remain in Wisconsin, anyplace west to the river and south to the state line. Preferably the alphabet roads.

With all respect that is due, my favorite day ride from Wisconsin Dells would be as far away as I could get. The same is true of Gatlinburg, Tennessee, and Disney World.

I guess the 150-300 mile ride blew right past you...

Dells ride

Hi John and Ann. I would agree with Mr. Manic. Go west young man along the The Wis. (Hwy 60)and Mississippi (Hwy35 also called The Great River Road) rivers. Any place in the southwest corner is great. If you ride on Sunday stop at the Rockton Inn for a great chicken dinner (not the wedding type) To get to Rockton take Wis. Hwy 33 by Wildcat Mountain into Ontario. Take a left on Hwy 131 and then 7 miles south and look for smoke from the grilling and a lot of motorcycles. Have a safe ride. Kevin

Check your map for Anamosa,Iowa.Motorcycle hall of Fame and Museum is pretty cool.Also downtown is full of coffee shops,etc.Dyersville,Iowa where Field of Dreams was filmed still has the diamond there.Baraboo wi has the circus museum.House on the rock is cool if you go there plan on a 6hr plus stay. Enjoy Ed

Back