• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

BMW Motorrad at Daytona Bikeweek

ron_ces

Aging Hacker
Are they having a presence this year? Parties, shows, etc.
I have not heard anything yet. :dunno
Ron

Head on over to BMW of Daytona..most likely BMWNA will have their van set up there.

Regards,

Clay

I did not see BMW listed on any of the Daytona Speedway Bike Week schedules or maps. Daytona BMW, however, is geared up for Bike Week. Their showroom is full of new BMW gear they ordered just for bike week.

Daytona BMW

BMW Daytona is now BMW/Triumph/Ducati of Daytona. They are having Triumph deals and a showcase of the new Ducati models. If you look at their website it seems to be dominated by the new marques. Most BMW dealers in central and south Florida are going in this direction.

RadRider
05 R1200RT

BMW Daytona is now BMW/Triumph/Ducati of Daytona. They are having Triumph deals and a showcase of the new Ducati models. If you look at their website it seems to be dominated by the new marques. Most BMW dealers in central and south Florida are going in this direction.

RadRider
05 R1200RT

The BMW dealership was/is stocking Ducati and Triumph motorcycles and gear Thurs and Fri. Most of the new models were on display along side the new BMW's (there were 6 S100RR's on the floor of which 4 had sold tags on them). If you are looking for a new ride prices have dropped over the last year especially on used motorcycles. My knees no longer allow me to ride with rear set pegs but I'm still attracted by the new sport bike and Cafe racer styles. The 750cc Ducati's with the bikini fairing from the 70's and BMW R90S (Gold /Silver) are still my favorite bikes to look at. Ride Safe :usa :usa

Back