• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

AZBeemers' 2010 Road Runner Rally May21-23 Heber Arizona

Thanks for posting this Matt!

Great Rally, beautiful roads, super weather.

Smilin Brad....wish I could join you, sounds like a great time.

Me too at Flagstaff;

Thats a lot of years ago, I know. Heber is very nice and I'll make some effort to go this year. Its been too long. Thanks for the heads up, as I too was wondering about these folks doing this rally. Randy
BTW, our local 49er rally has moved this year to Mariposa,CA., I think the very next weekend after the RoadRunner:). Two weekends, two rallies sounds like a cool idea. Randy:thumb

Is there anyone riding to the rally from the Prescott area? I am new to Arizona (3 weeks) and wondering if anyone was interested in riding together?

The Rally was good, alittle windy but ok, the entertainment was pretty good, I've never seen a Asian country singer, he could play the Guitar and Fiddle. A good time was had. Thanks to all the volunteers that made it happen.

Ken G.

Great Road Runner Rally 2010!

Many thanks to AZ Beemers President Brian Boles and the volunteers who put on a great event. It was windy, but everyone had a great time and lots of fun/laughter was shared!

Back