• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Just Ridin' Pictures

Olympic National Park

Mt Carrie, taken from Obstruction Point. Dirt road in 8 miles. Altitude here is 6100'. Doesn's sound like much, except the Straight of Juan de Fuca is only about 10 miles air distance north.

We oughta have more snow than this . . .

Obstruction%20Point%20Oct%202018_zpsxisr3jbp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lines%20and%20Patterns%203_zpsjqdq41ea.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lassen Volcanic National Park, NorthEastern California

D77174B3-4BEB-474E-8AE9-F14173C57712.jpg

Always a nice ride this time of year....not much traffic! I really like living in this part of California... many great rides around the neighborhood and up into Oregon! Ride Safe!

NorthEastern California...maybe Spring is here!!!!!

BD09487C-8E85-4E84-8A58-78E132F7E9EF.jpg

Got my RT out for a 300 hundred mile ride on Saturday! Yay!!

Thank you sir, just what I was looking for for my tail rack on the GS

We really like these bags. You can mount and remove the bag in seconds.
I'm surprised BMW does not charge more for it. Buy it quick before BMW realizes it's a good buy.

There's a sleeve on the bottom that slides onto the back part of the rack and we only use the front two straps.
Here's pictures of the older version we used on the K1300S.
The bottom of the old bag is the same as the new bag.
Deb's Soft Bag2 Small (3).JPG

Lee's Soft Bag2 Small (3).JPG

We really like these bags. You can mount and remove the bag in seconds.
I'm surprised BMW does not charge more for it. Buy it quick before BMW realizes it's a good buy.

There's a sleeve on the bottom that slides onto the back part of the rack and we only use the front two straps.
Here's pictures of the older version we used on the K1300S.
The bottom of the old bag is the same as the new bag.
View attachment 73803

View attachment 73804

Ordering from Bobs tomorrow am, they were closed when I called today. Thanks for the heads up once again. It should slide right on to my 1200GS rack based on the pictures on Bobs site and your photos.:thumb

Annie and I made our annual anniversary ride to Chico Hot Springs, in Paradise Valley, about 30 miles north of Yellowstone N.P. Spent the night and enjoyed a 5 star dinner. Most years we can ride home through the park and this year we could. No crowds, no traffic and as usual great views. The Grand Prismatic Spring was looking good surrounded by snow covered hills. This is the largest spring in the US and is known for the aerial view which shows its deep blue water surrounded by yellow and orange algae mats.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Prismatic_Spring) It looked pretty good from the ground too.

Attachments

• IMG-6942.jpg
    IMG-6942.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG-6936.jpg
    IMG-6936.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG-6946.jpg
    IMG-6946.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 164
Nice pics Kevin, kinda makes my hay bale sighting a bit boring :laugh

Will have to check out the Chico sometime:thumb