• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Just Ridin' Pictures

Kharma no doubt:scratch

IMG_0888.JPG

Followed H into town early yesterday , miles to go said 49, no fuel light on the GSA, had reset odometer as I had planned on fueling in town. Recall seeing 333.

S33OZ.jpg
This got me the final 6 miles...usually pour in other folks tanks:whistle

Y'all feel better?

Well, Steve, just be glad you weren't riding one of our S-bikes, with about 4.8 or so gallons in the tank! :violin

If the mileage and quantity is right, that's only about 35 mpg. Even on winter gas, that's not much.

And some folks wonder why I often carry an extra gallon with me . . .

Here's my Just NOT Riding Picture.

Garage2.JPG

OK...I gotta ask...How do you get the RS up & down from there? Is there a door up there that I just do not see ?

Bunny hop :)

There's a door to the left you can't see that connects to the main garage.

Looks like you cornered the market for Advantec oil in Iowa!

Took advantage of the MOA buy 4, and pay for 3 special.
Also have three 6 packs of Castrol 5-40 that I bought when Amazon had it for $42 for 6 quarts.

Quite the set up you've got there Lee. I kinda like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a view from front of the garage.

Attachments

• P1000488 (Large).jpg
    P1000488 (Large).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 367
  • P1000491 (Large).jpg
    P1000491 (Large).jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 365
Well, Steve, just be glad you weren't riding one of our S-bikes, with about 4.8 or so gallons in the tank! :violin

If the mileage and quantity is right, that's only about 35 mpg. Even on winter gas, that's not much.

And some folks wonder why I often carry an extra gallon with me . . .

When we first got our 11S, wasn't sure of range or how dim that little taletale light was...found out soon:whistle

Yeah, at 70MPH and wind, that big GSA in winter doesn't do well at times

OK...I gotta ask...How do you get the RS up & down from there? Is there a door up there that I just do not see ?

The first time I saw his K bikes up there in a pic, I had a severe :scratch moment until he showed the other garage!

What?? Y'all got rain down that-a-way in south Texas?

:bolt

No rain...FOG as we left the house Saturday. This was one of the clearer shots:uhoh

And usually I am tailgunner...she kindly waved me to the lead:scratch

Last edited:
No, not a ridin' picture, but best I can do at the moment. View off the back deck at my daughter's home. Had babysitting duty for the grandkids yesterday morning.

IMG_3596.jpg

Last edited:
Back