• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Just Ridin' Pictures

Texas Hill Country...April

Texas%202015%20044.jpg

Hell's Canyon Overlook

Taken in early August, several forest fires in the area but not as bad as it got later in the month!

DSCF2354.jpg

We are now Big Smoke Country. Tremendous number of fires in WA, ID and MT.... This is what passes for a bright sunny day at the moment.

IMG_2300_zpskw2qgx1m.jpg

Finally, after a week or more of haze from those same wildflowers all the way down here in New Mexico, our blue skies are back. Time to enjoy the clean freshly washed air!

Well, I was able to get a nice ride to Port Townsend on Thursday as the rain moved into the Puget Sound area. Some nice high winds; the 1100S handles them well.

The Ajax Cafe in Port Hadlock. Nice place, good food.

IMG_1393_zpsmlnqs4yc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Frankly, not sure who's sexier . . . I really do like this bike . . . :hug

IMG_1394_zpsxbw2ffzw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

They really do mean "No Parking" here-look what happened to the Caddy!

IMG_1396_zpsvn8p0iuf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Marilyn was OK... Your black S is still here and looking pretty sexy!

Post a pic over in Oilheads...it drives the RS guys bonkers:brad

I think that last birthday did me in, first thing I looked at was the poster for the woodworking show...
:gerg

Well, not to make y'all too jealous of us up here in the PNW, but fellow inmate (and R1100S pilot) Bill and I rode back up to Port Townsend today, after the huge wind-and-rainstorms of the last few days.

Gotta say, I do love it up here . . . waterfront at Point Hudson

DSCF2694_zpsrkyveaks.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A couple of depth-of-field shots of a breakwater with a bajillion seagulls, and Point Wilson lighthouse with Whidbey Island beyond.

DSCF2698_zpsl5wzon7g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCF2701_zpstxidszya.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back on Shine Road, with the Olympics sulking underneath a late afternoon cloud cap.

DSCF2706_zps5snny3ml.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCF2704_zps2amr0lu9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Playin' with the colors.

DSCF2710_zps3db4rete.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yer right . . . maybe I should post some of these over on the oilhead forum . . . :dance

Back