• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Just Ridin' Pictures

texanrt

Got a favorite shot or favorite place -- or maybe just something interesting you captured while ridin' -- whether it's a grand vista or just some favorite bend in the road -- let's see them.

Florida's A1A on a gorgeous fall day in November riding a rented HD Street Glide....somewhere between Daytona Beach and St. Augustine.

31.jpg

Riding the Ormond Beach scenic loop following a couple of side cars -- one with a rather large passenger -- a Great Dane......

32.jpg

Me and offroad:)

The GSA loves my "rock", well above my home in the high Sierra's of CA...This is a 45 degree+ climb, descent on granite, etc for miles of this stuff:). Its high, above 9000', Florence Lake,CA in Summer only. This same place has 25-30 feet of snow in Winter! Our water source all Summer:). GSA1200 is almost hidden on the rock, but I'm there:)....Happy Trails, Randy"Polarbear":usa

Attachments

• Trip to Florence 030.jpg
    Trip to Florence 030.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 3,472
Another, bit closer:)

Same rock....I camp just below all this beauty in the pine forest. Climb'in the rock is a little spooky at first, but it comes along easier with practice and NO falls. Fall on this and you break things quickly, as granite has NO forgiveness...The GSA1200 is like a tank on bare rock, loves it and just climbs and climbs away:)NO knobbies...:usa

Attachments

• Trip to Florence 033.jpg
    Trip to Florence 033.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 3,459
We're sticking this thread so folks can post pictures of ridin' or just ridin'

Let's get it going!

Your Mod Team

PS - Picture must be of or from bikes in motion

Us Sunday trying to beat the cold front...and we usually are not side by side...I had to catch up to shoot this

Attachments

• Valentines Day together.jpg
    Valentines Day together.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 3,402
Some of my favorite subject screensaver shots...the bikes are nice too!:dance

321178624_qGzVe-M.jpg

696004394_vJr6b-M.jpg

696009024_GckZY-M.jpg

141593018_t8a54-M.jpg

683794996_8c4yV-M.jpg

243102204_vXoXT-M.jpg

Last edited:
supposed to be "riding/moving" pics:whistle

or we could start a " Just Parked" thread! :laugh:laugh:laugh

just bustin your chops this AM:wave

Following a riding buddy aboard his 900ss while riding my old Ducati en route to Monarch Pass:
May12007download401.jpg

At the top of Monarch Pass:
May12007download404.jpg

We're sticking this thread so folks can post pictures of ridin' or just ridin'

Let's get it going!

Your Mod Team

PS - Picture must be of or from bikes in motion

Didn't see this before I posted yesterday...sorry. I deleted the posts.

Back