• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

The 2010 Down East Rally

Bud

It is what it is.
Maine

May 21 - 23, 2010​

BMW Riders of Southern Maine BMWMOA #183 & BMW RA # 206

Hermit Island Camp ground, Phippsburg, Maine. Join us at the start of the New England riding season for another DownEast Rally. Enjoy 3 days & 2 nights of camping at Hermit Island Campground. Friday night chowder & chili, Sat. morning breakfast, Sat evening lobster dinner & Sun. morning continental breakfast. Guided rides, maps for self-guided trips will be available. Fees: $50 (W/O Sat night meal), optional Saturday night lobster, double lobster dinner for an additional $20; (single lobster $10); complete package (rally & double lobster) is $70/person. Optional vegetarian meal will be available. Registrations are accepted after March 1, 2010 & will be processed in order of receipt. Early arrivals will be charged by Hermit Island Campground. Please see www.BMWRSM.org for details or contact Steven Garrett at rally@bmwrsm.org. Checks should be payable to BMWRSM. Send to Steven Garrett; BMWRSM, 158 Highland Road, Brunswick, ME 04011-7213.

Now that sounds like a rally that I'd like to attend, beautiful riding area, great food, ..............except that is when our club is holding our annual ABC Rally. With any luck, the two will not fall on the same weekend in 2011. :cry

The ABC & Hermit Island Rallies are always doing this to me.
I WANT to goto a ABC Rally for yrs. but I have been having so much fun at Hermit Island - Paul F - I believe we've email about this Rally & Hermit Rally being at the same times ? - we talked about bringing kids - if I remember.
Steve - back to the campground I see - no Scout cabins as talked about.
I'm gonna have to flip a coin on this one you guys ...........

Downeast Rallymeister

I'm sure the ABC Rally is great; but what about a double lobster?:wave

Great Raffle Prizes at the Down East Rally!

One thing I can tell you for sure is that someone who attends the Down East Rally this year will go home with a brand new Adaptiv Technologies TPX Radar Detector System! Our supportive friends at Adaptiv Technologies will also be offering significant discount certificates for some prize winners too. Do you like to ride on the beautiful highways in the northern Maine woods.........someone is going to win a weekend stay for two at the Northern Outdoors Resort at the The Forks, Maine. Hey come eat some lobstah, ride the coast/mountains, win some great stuff from our wonderful prize donors and help us support the Phippsburg Maine Fire/Rescue.

http://www.bmwrsm.org/

Yessuh....

The Rafflemeister :dance

Last edited:
I really like the free lunch part at Whitehorse and we usually have some good stuff after the lobsta too, but let's not forget the free lunch along with their discount at Whitehorse.

Did I mention the free lunch!!!

I really like the free lunch part at Whitehorse and we usually have some good stuff after the lobsta too, but let's not forget the free lunch along with their discount at Whitehorse.

Did I mention the free lunch!!!

Did you say free lunch at Whitehorse? As in food?

Check is in the mail! :bow

Wow !

Don't look now, but if you go to the Down East Rally you'll be in the running to win a free week-long ala carte pass to Americade!

The Prize Meister Strikes Again!:deal

Don't look now, but if you go to the Down East Rally you'll be in the running to win a free week-long ala carte pass to Americade!

The Prize Meister Strikes Again!:deal

A lot of folks may not realize it but Americade is not loud bikes on Canada Street!

There are
  • dinners
  • dozens of seminars
  • dances
  • great rides
  • boat trips
  • benefit breakfasts
  • white water rafting
  • amusement park rides
  • mountain top concerts
  • poker runs
  • horseback riding