• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member from Nebraska

R

rglake

Hello to all. I just purchased my first BMW - K1200LT - and am looking forward to some riding if the snow ever melts. I've come over from a Gold Wing and have had several other machines (Valkyrie, Bonnevilles, Yamaha DT). Looking forward to participating.

Hello to all. I just purchased my first BMW - K1200LT - and am looking forward to some riding if the snow ever melts. I've come over from a Gold Wing and have had several other machines (Valkyrie, Bonnevilles, Yamaha DT). Looking forward to participating.
Hey, rglake :wave

Welcome to the BMW MOA and the forum. I am down the interstate in Lincoln. For local ride partners, there is a BMW club in Omaha called the Flatlanders. Find out about them at www.flatlandersbmwclub.com.

Hope to meet you down the road. :thumb

tb

Hey Bob, glad to have you here. You picked a fine bike for your first Beemer.

How about posting a pic?

Second the idea of checking out the Chartered Club.

Give us a shout if there is anything we can do for you.

Ride Well
Ride Often
Ride to Eat

Welcome aboard Bob!

It's great to have another BMW rider in NE. I live in Lincoln also, and have an '01 R1150GS that's set up for LD riding and a '03 F650 Dakar for general all surface work. When it warms up there is a European Bike night in the Lincoln Haymarket, the first Wednesday of the month. A lot of the Flatlanders ride down. It's a good reason to get some mid-week riding in.

Welcome Bob. It will be interesting to hear from you as you adjust to the BMW vs the Wing. Get some heated clothing and head out on the road. Don't let that cold weather keep you inside. Have fun and ride safe.

I've come over from a Gold Wing ... Looking forward to participating.

I dunno, man. That adjustment might be tough. Seems to me this bunch only stops at every fifth Dairy Queen ... :stick [Gotta get all the way to Montreal for lunch, y'know. :eat]

Back