• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hayward, WI Motels

There is allot of mom/pops around Hayward it depends on how far out you like to be from Hayward and the time of the year. With the Berkie just around the corner that weekend you would be looking at finding a place a good distance away from Hayward. Check with the Chamber of Commerce in Hayward they have a very good list of mom an pops in the area.

Last edited:
Thanks so far. I looked at the Comfort Inn Suites, but I didn't like the price ($150). Plus, they only had one room available for July 23. I'll plow through the mom & pop stuff and see how many have websites or see if I can get a google drive by view.

It was a little while ago, maybe 10 yrs, so the price has probably come up. We might have been in "off peak" fall season (just before fall colors raise the rates). I also think we went up there w/o a reservation and beat them down a little on the price.
The place didn't really strike me as being just another corporate motel chain. Sometimes in the odd nooks of the country you will see a corporate sign but it won't have that corporate "cookie cutter" feel to it. The owners/managers/employees I think have a lot to do with it.
But the ultimate test is this; when you leave, do you tell yourself "I'm definitely staying here again if I need a place" or "NO way I'm staying here again!".
This is just one of those places where I remember staying htere and thinking that I really liked it and based on my experience, I would recommend it to others.
Gilly

If you looking at summer time rates, and that is peak season for Hayward I would check out some of the mom&Pops resort that are in the area there are many to pic from. Most are cabins out one the lakes in the area. There is a KOA in the Hayward that has cabins to rent.

Back