• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a photo of your child, wife, husband or your best friend!

Four Dotters

8064043985_e88b4c844c_z.jpg

One has her bike license, two own full gear.

My wife of 31 yrs Karen - she is finally getting around to enjoying riding (I think) - In Aspen this summer

043-1.jpg

041-1.jpg

Also, a shot with her new 31st Anniversary present (the Bird not the dog) - I'm hoping I can soon tell her I just bought my cousins (immaculate) 1977 R100s with 11,000 mi. on it that he has had stored in his garage for the last 28 yrs. - got to break the news to her then get the bike out to CA. from Mich. Oh - the tangle web we (I) weave -

015.jpg

Grandson Jack. Watching the guys pounding in fence posts with a Skid Steer.

Attachments

• IMG_1439.JPG
    IMG_1439.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_1444.JPG
    IMG_1444.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 203
My fraternal twin grand sons. This pic needs a caption based on the expression... :lol They're a month old in the picture and it was taken 3 months ago.

Attachments

• DSC06030a.jpg
    DSC06030a.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 264
My assistant and good friend of 40 years, Gerry, to my left, wife Karin and daughter Bri opposite.

Fall 2015 020.jpg

With apologies for the geeky scarf, but it was cold that night.

My daughter came along with me on her first motorcycle camping trip last July.

<sorry, I've tried three times uploading and it wont post this pic!>

A fella here in town took his daughter on her first ride in his sidecar last year. They attempted a 48 in 10 and missed it by a few hours. Of course, in this case my friend was 82 and his daughter was in her 60s.

Back