• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Controversy! What bmw is this?

I am sorry

If you still get newspapers in your metro area, check out the cartoon "Bizzaro".

Perhaps someone with a good scanner can uplift it to the net for all to view.

Ride safe,
h

Here's the comic strip

I don't know if this is a complement or an insult? I'll take it as a complement that a BMW was used.

Attachments

• Bizarro.20100114_small.gif
    Bizarro.20100114_small.gif
    63 KB · Views: 582
Last edited:
I just wonder what we'll think looking back on this in 15 years. Why 15?

Because 15 years ago Pirraro drew a cartoon with a guy riding away on a cruiser wearing leathers with the colors reading

Hell's
Vermin
L.A. CALIFORNIA
E-Mail:
Rebel@Born.to.die.com

It was funny at the time. Today it would likely cause head scratching.

I just wonder what we'll think looking back on this in 15 years. Why 15?

Because 15 years ago Pirraro drew a cartoon with a guy riding away on a cruiser wearing leathers with the colors reading

Hell's
Vermin
L.A. CALIFORNIA
E-Mail:
Rebel@Born.to.die.com

It was funny at the time. Today it would likely cause head scratching.

That's still funny! And it would make a great rally t-shirt.

Last edited:
I actually remember that cartoon. I gave it to my Harley-obsessed. compter-geek friend. He was the original "Biker Nerd".

Anyone understand this cartoonist and why there is a piece of PIE under the bike???
Gilly

large tank (non-toaster) /5 -- colored headlight with chrome speedo ring on top, white stripe on the rear of the seat, fork boots.

In fact, it's an R75/5 -- the cartoonist even drew a CV Bing :thumb

Gilly

The artist always has both a piece of pie and a stick of lit dynamite somewhere in the frame.
Ocassionally, if there is a picture on a wall, it will be of a alien with one eye flying a saucer.

Anyone understand this cartoonist and why there is a piece of PIE under the bike???
Gilly
A) No; and
2) He usually includes an apparently anomalous little 'character' (notice it has eyes) or two at the bottom of his strips. Sometimes, there's a side conversation among them.
Finally) The name of the strip is "Bizarro", after all ... :brow

Today I saw a sign saying Harley-Davidson parking only.
It was above the toilet in the mens room of a restaurant
in Ticonderoga NY. I'm guessing you park the BMWs in the
kitchen. Ride to Eat, etc....
mXa

Back