• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Help

jaherbst

Jack Herbst
Need help from anyone in the Northwest. About a year ago someone posted pictures of a lodge that I beleive was in Oregon. They have three or four tame Bobcats lying around in side the lodge. I promised my SO that if she would ride to Redmond for the national we would find this lodge and spend several nights there. Anyone??

Thanks, Jack

Need help from anyone in the Northwest. About a year ago someone posted pictures of a lodge that I beleive was in Oregon. They have three or four tame Bobcats lying around in side the lodge. I promised my SO that if she would ride to Redmond for the national we would find this lodge and spend several nights there. Anyone??

Thanks, Jack

Do you have any more details? The northwest is full of "lodges" and bobcats aplenty as well, although "tame" ones much more rare. Any chance Crater Lake Lodge is the place? http://usparklodging.com/craterlake/index.php

I stopped by this place this past weekend. It sounds like J.W. has a checkered history at some of the other rallies in the area. Found this recent article on them. Sounds like he enjoys ruffeling a few feathers.... Beautiful area to ride.

Back