• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member South Florida

PSI_GERMANY

Hello fellow BMW Rider,

I lurked around here about a year ago, but finally decided to join now.
Discovered a like new R 1150 RS with only 5000 mls, tried it and really like it and is now in my Garage. This bike is a keeper ..... !

Last edited:
WElcome to the Forum and congratulations on your new bike. Hope you enjoy riding it and enjoy the forum. When you get a chance, post a pic of your bike so we may al enjoy it too.

Welcome. Glad to hear you found a bike that fits your needs.

How about posting a picture so we can all enjoy drooling?

Hope the weather warms up soon so you can get back to riding..

Welcome to the club and the forum! Now if it will just warm up some you can ride! (Not used to saying that about sunny south Florida!) Come on Spring!!

Welcome. Where in south FL are you? I'm over on The SW FL coast. There is a RTE going to Punta Gorda on this Sat. The details are on the LT forums.

2004 r 1150 rs

IMG_1399.jpg

Welcome! Nice RS. I always liked that color scheme! Good to have you.
JD

Back