• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

It's snowing, again!!!!

Daedalus214

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Please make it stop.

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Please make it stop.
:ha

You need the new copy of Shed...

Attachments

• Shed_Magazine.png
    Shed_Magazine.png
    120.5 KB · Views: 255
Garage urinal and shooting cats

I see this is a class publishing outfit. It's kinda like Mad magazine for the snowblower set. I could read this while sipping from a glass containing three fingers of scotch.

Build my own garage urinal, what a great idea!!! With that, Dish TV, a hammock, beer fridge, Weber grill, and a propane heater (connected to a 2000 lb cylinder), I would never have to enter the house this winter. That would make my wife sooooooo happy.

A primer on shooting cats. Let's see, do you think they are talking about using a BB gun? Maybe a Daisy or Red Ryder? Nahhhhhhh. We're talking about a .50 caliber sniper rifle, good for 2000-2500 yards; something like this:http://www.snipercountry.com/photogallery/FireBase_Blessing_Afghanistan_Rooftop2.jpg

Only problem is, sometimes the cats are well-armed: http://www.thejump.net/humor/sniper.jpg

Snowing, Snowing......

this winter is not good, everything is stuck in the garage!!!

Attachments

• winter09-10 008.jpg
    winter09-10 008.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 240
We have about a foot of new snow down. Now the wind is picking up & the snow is still coming down. Come on summer!

Counting

35, 36, 37, 38,............, a gazillion, a gazillion +1, a gazillion +2,.....

At least that is what it seems like.

I like all the snow this winter :)

The squirrels are not crazy about it.

Attachments

• Cold Squirrel (Medium).jpg
    Cold Squirrel (Medium).jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 230
Love the snow, gives me a chance to bond with my snow removal equipment:clap

Hey you are outside with the wind in your face next best thing to the bike...

Love the snow, gives me a chance to bond with my snow removal equipment:clap

Hey you are outside with the wind in your face next best thing to the bike...

Especially when you have more power!
snowblower.jpg

They say it takes winter to truly appreciate those 100/90 days in the summer (100 degrees, 90% humidity). I will have to post an update when we get them. I am thinking not.

Rod

Steve, you got way too much time on your hands.

Why not start that final drive/tranny overhaul that you have been achin' to start in your garage?

How dare you drink good scotch without the rest of us being there!

Howard, are we reading the same thread?
What Scotch, who has Scotch and who is Steve? :hide

BTW a question . . . . . is this our "January thaw"?

Back