• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Track Day at 2005 National Rally?

Arrived-Feb. ON

Feb. ON just arrived....Thurs. July 21 $275 limited to 70 riders
Also a charity ride of 6 laps for breast cancer research for $20 limited to 250 riders
Contact info: the phone # in ON is wrong it should be 888-390-4020
www.sportbiketracktime.com
Bonnie or Monte at Sport Bike Track Time, 5610 St Rt 109,
Delta,OH 43515
fax# 419-710-3855
I'm up for the charity ride :thumb

Doug

Finally get to say something

I am glad the cat is out of the bag. I really wanted to tell everyone abut the day, but had to wait till it was in print.
If you have never attended a track day, they are as much fun as you can have with your clothes on. Monte and Bonnie run a great program and I know you will not be disappointed. I will be there and I hope to see you there too.

Thanks to Lorazepam!!!!

This promises to fill up fast! Thanks Lorazepam, for bringing this all together!!!

Great News!

:clap Fantastic! :clap

Good job Loraz and Sue! Many thanks. I'll see you at the track. BTW Loraz, I see you have great taste in Bikes. I rode track day in Trenton on a '94 R1100RS but now have a '04 R1150RS. Can't wait to get that bike on a track and let it run. :burnout

Grant
Rochester, ny

This is confusing

I'd like to sign up for the track day, but when I go to the web site, it appears I have to first Join STT before I can even purchase the track package I want.

Am I in the right place? So far, my online experience at STT has been less than satisfying, to the point where I'm tempted to call and set this up over the phone.

I'm probably being dense, but I doubt I'm the only one. Could the sign-up details be spelled out a little better here on the Forum?

Thanks!

Gene
I just signed up. Just go to the BMW day click select and fill out the info no membership required other than a user name and password. Good Luck :D

imahaji

merrittgene said:
...Am I in the right place? So far, my online experience at STT has been less than satisfying, to the point where I'm tempted to call and set this up over the phone.

I'm probably being dense, but I doubt I'm the only one...

Don't worry Gene, I had the same problem. I even went so far as to call Bonnie at SST. She assured me that the on-line order system would be up and running by Friday (sounds like it's already working). She said she didn't expect BMWMOA to announce the dates so soon and wasn't prepared.

Grant
Rochester, NY

I figured it out!

shuber said:
Follow this link Click on the "order" button and you're on your way.

Okay, I found my problem...the "Order" button just looks like black text on a gray background, but it's ACTUALLY a BUTTON. :type

Monte said this doesn't affect everyone...I used IE6.0 and Avant Browser and it never looked like a link to me, so I didn't click it. :dunno

Monte reiterated that STT Membership or even logging in is NOT required. Just ignore all of that, click the stealthy Order button and you're IN.

I can't wait for July!

Back