• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Track Day at 2005 National Rally?

That Picture Is Disgusting..... :sick ...If I Had ONE THAT Size.....I Definitely Wouldn't Be Wearing THAT On The Back Of A Bike..... :stick

BMW Beauty said:
That Picture Is Disgusting..... :sick ...If I Had ONE THAT Size.....I Definitely Wouldn't Be Wearing THAT On The Back Of A Bike..... :stick

It is pretty darn awful. A motorcycle friend emailed it and it's enough to cure anyone of target fixation. Sorry for the post in poor taste :huh

Grant asks:
I love the picture and the response, BUTT what does that have to do with track day?

It give us something to talk about until the February ON gets here with the official news ; )

Voni
sMiling

Voni said:
Grant asks: I love the picture and the response, BUTT what does that have to do with track day?

It give us something to talk about until the February ON gets here with the official news ; )

Voni
sMiling

So, um... why do we have to wait? :dunno :brow

Ian

Spill the beans (please)

lorazepam said:
Wait for your February ON and you will have some information.

Have I received my Feb ON yet? :dunno I'm not sure.

What's the big secret anyway?

Soon --- Very Soon

merrittgene said:
Have I received my Feb ON yet?

Oh man --- we are SO excited to tell you the news. Hopefully in a few days the magazines will start arriving.

I am Happy Happy Happy!

:bliss

This Could be BIG

If things turn out like we all hope they will, I may "need" to buy a new bike before the rally. My '77 R100RS was very fun for the Watkins Glen track session at the Finger Lakes rally, but I couldn't keep up. My wife isn't going to like this, so don't tell her.

MG :brow

wvcajun said:
If things turn out like we all hope they will, I may "need" to buy a new bike before the rally. My '77 R100RS was very fun for the Watkins Glen track session at the Finger Lakes rally, but I couldn't keep up.

Buy the new bike. That's all I am going to say. (ahem)
And if any of you are wondering, Lorazepam ROCKS!

It's a conspiracy!

Sue,
Have you been secretly conspiring with the guys at BMW of Columbus to push me over the line my wife is forbidding I cross? I might just have to whip out some of that "new math" to prove to my wife that I can afford a new bike. I have long said I couldn't afford NOT to get a new one because of the safety features. If I do get a new one, I may have to adopt out my first child - my 77 R100RS. This is all so exciting and sad.

MG

Sue Rihn-Manke said:
Buy the new bike. That's all I am going to say. (ahem)
And if any of you are wondering, Lorazepam ROCKS!

Oh Sue... you are such a tease! ;)

Grant

Last edited:
Back