Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Track Day at 2005 National Rally?

2006 K1200GT, 1986 K100 merrittgene's Avatar

This is confusing

I'd like to sign up for the track day, but when I go to the web site, it appears I have to first Join STT before I can even purchase the track package I want.

Am I in the right place? So far, my online experience at STT has been less than satisfying, to the point where I'm tempted to call and set this up over the phone.

I'm probably being dense, but I doubt I'm the only one. Could the sign-up details be spelled out a little better here on the Forum?

Thanks!
    Gene Merritt - Ames, IA - BMWMOA#111610 - IBA#21886 - Rounder #26 - Webmeister, Bahnsturmers
    ---- 1986 K100 ---- 2006 K1200GT ---- 2001 F650GSD ----

Wing Nut
    Gene
    I just signed up. Just go to the BMW day click select and fill out the info no membership required other than a user name and password. Good Luck

imahaji

Just another rider
    There's now a direct link to the track schedule on the track day page and in the "track Day" thread. And here, for that matter:
    https://www.sportbiketracktime.com/c...Cbr%3E%2BDATES

Just scroll down the page until you see the MOA dates. Click on the :order" button and you're on your way.
    Steve
    Madison, WI

Quote Originally Posted by merrittgene
    ...Am I in the right place? So far, my online experience at STT has been less than satisfying, to the point where I'm tempted to call and set this up over the phone.

I'm probably being dense, but I doubt I'm the only one...
    Don't worry Gene, I had the same problem. I even went so far as to call Bonnie at SST. She assured me that the on-line order system would be up and running by Friday (sounds like it's already working). She said she didn't expect BMWMOA to announce the dates so soon and wasn't prepared.

Grant
    Rochester, NY

2006 K1200GT, 1986 K100 merrittgene's Avatar

I figured it out!

Quote Originally Posted by shuber
    Follow this link Click on the "order" button and you're on your way.
    Okay, I found my problem...the "Order" button just looks like black text on a gray background, but it's ACTUALLY a BUTTON.

Monte said this doesn't affect everyone...I used IE6.0 and Avant Browser and it never looked like a link to me, so I didn't click it.

Monte reiterated that STT Membership or even logging in is NOT required. Just ignore all of that, click the stealthy Order button and you're IN.

I can't wait for July!
    Gene Merritt - Ames, IA - BMWMOA#111610 - IBA#21886 - Rounder #26 - Webmeister, Bahnsturmers
    ---- 1986 K100 ---- 2006 K1200GT ---- 2001 F650GSD ----