• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Your Most Meaningful Pic 2009

Our 25th anniversary dinner.

Yeah, it's a crappy, out of focus, underexposed shot, but it was a tremendous dinner on an important day for us.

639982028_hFKjL-M.jpg

Love. That's what it's all about!

Voni
who has known true love and wishes it for everyone

Yeah, it's a crappy, out of focus, underexposed shot, but it was a tremendous dinner on an important day for us.

639982028_hFKjL-M.jpg

You look like the happiest couple around. Congrats!

This is a picture of me, my hubby Matt, and my uncle. It was taken at my cousin's wedding a few weeks before my uncle passed away. This is the one means alot as it was our last picture (and our last glass of wine) together.

UncleBruceMattandme.jpg

Mine is also a house pic. The house was my parents' - more Neutra than FLW - but still fascinating to me. Took a lot of repair and rebuilding, and I feel lucky to live here.

Attachments

• Alta Vista.jpg
    Alta Vista.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 193

Happy belated! Doesn't matter what the picture looks like. Just that you had a wonderful time together!

2009 pic

My sister with her Emmy for best writing of a documentary. Heck yes, I am proud to be her maverick brother. Maverick comes from the ranching Maverick family,of San Antonio, not somebody running for a public office.

Attachments

• connie atEmmys.jpg
    connie atEmmys.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 182
My sister with her Emmy for best writing of a documentary. Heck yes, I am proud to be her maverick brother. Maverick comes from the ranching Maverick family,of San Antonio, not somebody running for a public office.

Way cool!

Gosh, 2009 was such an awesome year. There are so many pictures to choose from.

Like others, this isn't the best picture, but it's something:

4712_199477150190_576805190_7317772_1705879_n.jpg

This was the flight crew for my first flight in weightlessness with NASA. I'm 6th from the left on the bottom row (on one knee next to the guy on both knees).

One of my best days...marrying my riding partner in April

Attachments

• Steve and Helen's Wedding Day-April 4, 2009-075.jpg
    Steve and Helen's Wedding Day-April 4, 2009-075.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 161
3438087496_a30f11aa6a_b.jpg

This is our first house, a 3/2 in a quiet cul-de-sac. We closed on it in April. It even has a shop for my bikes and tools!

This is meaningful in a twisted way,I am getting ready to mow the infield grass at the Daytona 200 in 2009.All went well until the pit bike races hours later and a totally BLOWN out knee in a unsuckcessful attempt to be champion.This is actually a good picture in the big picture as they say,it took 8 months and 2 operations to ride again.But hey,I am riding albeit with a limp.:violin

Attachments

• leg wounds and daytona and tomatoes 018.jpg
    leg wounds and daytona and tomatoes 018.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 162
Back