• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2009 NYE Full and Blue Moon

Voni

sMiling
Staff member
DSCF1701.jpg

OK you two...it's all of -12C here in the Ozarks this morning. Please tell me you just rolled your bikes out to take pictures, and didn't actually get to ride out on the mesa under that Blue Moon...

That's our front yard here in the Big Bend of Texas. A chilly 39 degrees overnight. We rode to Santa Elana Canyon in Big Bend National Park yesterday and will ride the River Road and end up back at the porch in Terlingua Ghost Town for our traditional Black Eyed Peas Cookoff.

After way too many years of living in the frozen north country, we ride for those who can't!

Voni
sMiling

Voni

That was about the funniest thing I have heard in a long time-I also ride for those that can not. Just got in from riding-65f-wind 18@north sky partly cloudy .

Back