• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Falcone Powersports Indianapolis

Anybody have a recommendation on who I should talk to about a used bike at Falcone Powersports in Indianapolis? Thanks in advance for any help.

http://www.rfalconepowersports.com/

Not sure what you mean. The dealer has a pretty good rep as far as I know. Certainly think they'd be open on what they know about the bike. Been there quite a few years...have had BMW line for about 1.5 years. I believe there is still an active Indy BMW Club, you might contact them if you're looking for someone to look at the bike.

I bought my RT there a year and an half ago. There were 2 good guys there at the time but they have since moved on. One is at the Indy Ducati dealership and the other was the manager and I don't know where he ended up.

I still talk to the one that went to Ducati. He said in vague terms something about the direction of the store was going was not great. I don't have any specifics. Last sales figures I heard for the store where pretty darn respectable, especially for the size. So, I don't know what happened.

I haven't been in since they left, except to buy maintenance items, so I don't know firsthand of anything negative. I've always had great experiences there. First class service (for a price:) ) but they even gave me a brand new loaner RT when they did the 600 mile service on mine.

Bottom line...I don't know anyone there anymore but it still seems like a very friendly place and I have no problems recommending the dealership. Sorry, I guess not much help, huh?

Thanks, fellas. I appreciate the input. I'm looking at a used bike online and appreciate getting your opinions about the dealership. :thumb

Thanks, fellas. I appreciate the input. I'm looking at a used bike online and appreciate getting your opinions about the dealership. :thumb

I'd give the dealership a :thumb. It's really the only BMW option here in Indy but I would definitely buy from them again and if there is any service needed on my bike that I can't do, I'll bring it to them with no reservations.

Half the dealership is BMW, the other side is Triumph. FWIW, my buddy just bought a used Triumph from them and was also satisfied with pricing, service, etc.

It's on 16th Street in Indy, just down from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway so if you come up to pick up the bike, try to fit in a race at the same time. :)

The dealership is top notch both in ability to provide service and sales. They keep the building in great shape and typically have a good selection of new bikes to pick from, which is not an easy thing to do these days. From my visits I've never seen a junk used bike, more like they keep the best trades for sale at that location.

I bought a 2009 GS there in November. I've worked at a number of different bike dealers...they appear to have their priorities in the right order.

Anybody have a recommendation on who I should talk to about a used bike at Falcone Powersports in Indianapolis? Thanks in advance for any help.

http://www.rfalconepowersports.com/

Spent two days there (broke down) on the way to the Rally in Johnson City last year. Class-act dealership.

Talked quite a bit with Jeff, the Service Manager.

He could 'point you in the right direction' as to his favorite salesperson.

Good Luck.

I live about 2 hours away and just hadn't made it there yet. But with TCBMW closing, I will make a visit early in the riding season.

I was just there a few days ago looking at the white R1200R, Brad Deboer was very helpfull and did'nt pressure me for a sale. I will go back soon I hope to purchase. Yes I too went to TCBMW.

Back